Terms and Conditions
Who are we?
find.exchange ('we', 'us' or 'our') is a marketplace for currency exchange. We make an independent product which enables you to compare foreign currency “Cash”, Send & Receive Money “Online Remittance” and Travel Cards. Our related websites, apps and platforms (our "Site") is owned and operated by FEX FINDEX LTD and was founded by, . FEX FINDEX LTD is a private limited company incorporated and registered in England & Wales with company number.
find.Exchange is not an agent and is not responsible for providing, setting or controlling the prices applicable to any of options and service which you may search for, find and/or book via find.exchange websites, apps and platforms. All such third party services are provided by independent currency agents, platforms or websites.
Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms") before using our Site. If you do not accept all of these Terms then you should not use the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms.
Some of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms (for example, our Business’ B2B products) impose different terms and conditions on your use of those services. Where that is the case, you will be clearly notified of that and will be required to confirm your acceptance of those terms and conditions, which will operate in place of or in conjunction with these Terms as appropriate.
We may amend these Terms at any time at our discretion. If these Terms are amended, we shall display the revised terms and conditions on or via the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you continue using the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms after the amendments are displayed.
Using Our Services
You may only use find.exchange websites, apps and platforms in compliance with applicable laws and for legitimate purposes. In consideration of you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to download, access and use the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms for your own personal, non-commercial purposes and for no other purpose. In particular, we grant such licence to you subject to you agreeing that you shall not:
- a) use find.exchange websites, apps and platforms for any purpose that is improper, unlawful, fraudulent or to post, share or transmit any material that (i) is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable; (ii) is in breach of confidence or privacy or of any third party’s rights including copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights; (iii) is posted, shared or transmitted for the purpose of advertising or promoting yourself or any third party; or (iv) is misleading or misrepresentative as to your identity or which in any way suggests that you are sponsored, affiliated or connected with find.exchange;
- b) use the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms for any commercial purpose or in any manner which may cause damage to find.exchange or bring find.exchange into disrepute;
- c) disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise decompile any software, applications, updates or hardware contained in or available via the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms, except as permitted by law;
- d) copy, distribute, communicate to the public, sell, rent, lend or otherwise use the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms, or seek to violate or circumvent any security measures employed to prevent or limit your access to or use of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms;
- e) use or interfere with the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
- f) introduce onto, or transmit via, the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms any disruptive computer program code, virus, ‘denial of service’ or ‘spam’ attack, worm, Trojan horse, authorisation key, licence control utility or software lock;
- g) remove, alter or replace any notices of authorship, trade marks, business names, logos or other designations of origin on the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms or pass off or attempt to pass off the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms as the product of anyone other than find.exchange;
- h) use any automated computer program or application to scan, copy, index, sort or otherwise exploit the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms or any part thereof.
Where you sign up to any feature of, or use find.exchange websites, apps and platforms that requires the use of a log-in account or password, you agree that you shall be responsible for keeping those password and log-in details confidential and secure. If you become aware, or suspect for any reason, that the security of your log-in details has been compromised, please let us know here as soon as you can.
To the extent that any element of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms is hosted on a third party website (for example, Facebook or another social media website) and there are separate terms and conditions of use relating to that third party website, you agree to fully comply with such terms and conditions.
- a) The trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Sites and in the information, content, material or data that we display on the Sites belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved.
- b) You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data
displayed on the Sites for your own personal, non-commercial use, subject to the following conditions:
- it may not be used for any commercial purposes and may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent;
- the copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- images displayed on the Sites are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner(s);
- no logos, trade marks or service marks displayed on the Sites may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
- you must not modify the paper or digital copies of such information, content, material or data;
- it may not be excerpted, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent;
- the status of us and our licensors as the authors of such information, content, material or data must be acknowledged.
- c) All rights in the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms are owned by us.
- d) You will retain ownership of any content that you submit, or otherwise make publicly available on or through the Sites ("User Content"). You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free and unlimited licence to use such User Content in any manner and for any purpose.
- a) Registered Users. Certain of our Services are reserved for registered users. In order to become a registered user (or “client”), we will ask you to complete a registration form, and also to select a username and create a password (“Login Credentials”). During any such registration, you are required to give truthful contact information (including your name, email address and mobile phone number) and certain financial information (such as Primary Account and other account login information). Together with our goals and rules this collectively is your “User Profile”. You are responsible for protecting your Login Credentials from unauthorized use, and you are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account (including without limitation financial obligations). You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that your Login Credentials have been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken. We are not responsible for losses or damage caused by your failure to safeguard your Login Credentials. You are responsible for keeping your registration information up to date through your account page, to the extent such feature is made available through the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms.
- b) Acknowledgement to Receive Email, Push Notifications or Text Messages. As a user of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms, you agree to receive emails and text messages from us regarding our Services. We may from time to time send you text messages, push notifications or email messages with information about upcoming events, or information about our service offerings from us and our partners. You may opt-out from receiving certain of such correspondence by emailing or selecting to unsubscribe as may be provided in the applicable correspondence.
Payments & Fee
- a) You agree to pay any fees and/or other charges incurred by you in accordance with any payment provisions set out on the Sites.
- b) Where full payment for a product is required on the Sites (for example, for subscriptions), it should be made in the secure area of the Sites at the time of application for the Product. Payment methods other than those stated on the Sites will not be accepted. If necessary, we may pass your card details and personal details to the relevant third party, who may take payment for the Product in accordance with its terms and conditions. We may charge you any handling fees that we or the relevant third party may incur in respect of your application. We will always inform you of any such charges before they are incurred.
c) Subscription Fees
Currently, find.exchange is offering the the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms at no charge. We may institute subscription fees in the future. We agree to provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before we institute subscription fees by sending you an email to the email address in your find.exchange profile. We reserve the right to change our fee structure at any time, except for the subscription fees applicable to any then-current fee-bearing subscription period. If you purchase any Services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis, you agree to pay find.exchange directly or via its designated third party payment processor. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for such Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for subscriptions) as they become due plus all related taxes. You may cancel your subscription as provided on the the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms from time to time. We may refuse to renew any subscription.
- d) Billing and Payment Policy
All information that you provide to register with find.exchange, including without limitation your credit card information or payment account information if any, is subject to find.exchange’s Policy. We may use a third party payment service to bill you through an online account (your “Billing Account”) for your subscription payment or purchase of Services in lieu of directly processing your credit card information or charging your third party bank account designated in your account on the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms(“Primary Account”). By submitting your payment account information, you grant find.exchange the right to store and process your information with the third party payment service, which it may change from time to time. You agree that find.exchange will not be responsible for any failures of the third party to adequately protect such information. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the third party payment service in addition to these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that we may change the third party payment service and move your information to other service providers that encrypt your information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) or other comparable security technology.
- e) Refunds.
Other than when expressly set forth on our Services as updated from time to time, find.exchange has no obligation to provide refunds or credits, but may grant them in certain circumstances, as a result of specific refund guarantee promotions, or to correct any errors made by find.exchange, in each case in find.exchange’s sole discretion.
Bookings via find.exchange
find.exchange is not a currency agent and is not responsible for providing any currency options displayed via the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms or for setting or controlling the prices we display. Any Third Party Travel Products which you find and/or book via the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms are provided by independent agents or other third parties (“Providers”). find.exchange facilitates your bookings with Providers but is not responsible and has no liability to you in respect of such bookings. The identity of the relevant Provider and the terms and conditions applicable to your booking with them (“Provider Terms”) will be notified to you at the time of booking and you should ensure that you read and fully understand them before completing your booking. The Provider Terms will set out what rights you have against the Provider and will explain their liability to you in the event of anything going wrong. You agree to comply in full with all applicable Provider Terms. You acknowledge that breaching Provider Terms could result in the cancellation of tickets or reservations, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, and additional charges.
We subscribe to the latest in internet security standards so you can shop with confidence online. When you enter a protected area, a small padlock or key will be displayed at the bottom of the screen indicating that you have a secure connection with us. You can rest assured that the information you supply is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone else.
Our Liability to You
The information on our sites:
- a) We aim to ensure that the material on the Sites (excluding, if applicable, any User Content) is accurate. We also try to correct any errors or omissions as soon as we can after being notified of them. However, we are not able to guarantee that the material on the Sites is accurate and free from errors or omissions at all times. We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on the Sites at any time and without notice.
- b) Nothing on the Sites is financial, investment or other advice or a recommendation or endorsement by us in respect of any Product referred to on a Site. Information on the Sites is provided for general information purposes only, should not be relied upon by you and is provided so that you can select the Product that you feel is most appropriate to meet your needs.
- c) The information and descriptions of Products on the Sites may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of those Products. You must ensure that you carefully read all the features and terms and conditions (including those contained on the provider's Site) of any Product before applying for it.
- d) Some of our channels provide you with access to third party websites that host reviews about products and services. Sometimes you may also be able to access user reviews directly on the Sites. The views expressed in any such reviews do not represent our views or the views of our associated companies.
Availability of the Sites:
We aim to provide uninterrupted access to the Sites but we give no warranty on this. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Sites at any time.
Limitations and Exclusions of our liability:
- a) Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for our fraud, or excludes or limits our duties or any liability under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, as amended, ("FSMA") or any conduct of business rules developed pursuant to FSMA.
- b) Subject to the paragraph immediately above, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss
or damage you may incur:
- if any information, content, material or data you provide on the Sites is not correct, complete and accurate, or if it is misleading, or if you fail to disclose all relevant facts;
- in the event that any Product you apply for does not meet your requirements or is not suitable for you;
- in connection with the accuracy or content of any reviews of products or services displayed on our Sites or on any other website that you may access via our Sites;
- for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that product or service;
- which are indirect or not foreseeable by us when you accessed or used the Sites;
- arising from an inability to access the Sites, from any use of the Sites or from reliance on the data transmitted using the Sites where such losses or damages are caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including as a result of the nature of electronic transmission of data over the internet;
- in connection with any act, omission, error or default by any investment fund or ISA provider or any other third party in the provision of any product or service, or the execution of, or any investment made by you; or
- in connection with any voucher codes that you obtain via our Vouchers channel.
- c) We do not give any warranty that the Sites are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
Your Liability to us
Subject to these Terms, you will be responsible and liable to us for all actions, claims, proceedings, costs, damages, losses and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) incurred by us or our group, and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents, arising out of, or in any way connected with,your use of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms or breach of these Terms.
You acknowledge that your unauthorised use of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms may result in irreparable damage and injury to find.exchange and/or its affiliates or licensors for which money damages would be inadequate. Consequently, in the event of such unauthorised use, we and our affiliates and/or licensors (as applicable) shall have the right, in addition to any other legal remedies available, to seek an immediate injunction against you prohibiting any further use of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision (in whole or part) of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (in whole or part). The whole or part of any provision which is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable shall be deemed deleted from these Terms.
These Terms are personal to you. You shall not be entitled to assign these Terms in whole or in part to any third party without our prior written consent.
These Terms represent the entire agreement between us and you and supersede and replace all and any previous terms, conditions, agreements and arrangements in respect of your use of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms.
We will act promptly to any indications of User Content that is in breach of these Terms. Where you know of or suspect any illegal activities, or know of or suspect that works belonging to you have been infringed, please write to us at the address provided below marked for the attention of our ‘General Counsel’.
Any failure by us to enforce any of these Terms shall not be considered to be a waiver of them or the right to subsequently enforce any of these Terms.
A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce any provision of these Terms.
Irrespective of the country from which you access or use the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms, to the extent permitted by law these Terms and your use of the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you are deemed to have submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to resolve any disputes which may arise hereunder.
If you require further information about find.exchange or have any suggestions concerning how to improve the find.exchange websites, apps and platforms, please contact us. Alternatively, you can write to us at.